I tried playing some YouTube videos but couldn’t hear any sound. What’s wrong with that? I need help! YouTube is the most popular video platform, but YouTube audio sometimes doesn’t work for many users. While this is a common problem, it can get annoying quickly. Fortunately, there are some solutions that can help with this problem.
Part 1. Why do I not hear any sound on my YouTube videos?
If a YouTube video is playing but there is no sound, the first thing to do is open and check other videos. If the other videos work normally, the problem is likely with the specific videos where you cannot hear any sound . However, if you still don’t hear any sound, it is likely that there are other causes:
- YouTube-related causes
A web browser uses an Adobe Flash Player to stream YouTube videos. Hence, any incompatibility with the plugin can lead to YouTube sound issues.
- Video-related causes
If you’ve previously watched a video in mute mode, all subsequent YouTube videos may also be muted.
- Browser-related causes
In some cases, an outdated web browser or broken web browser may stop working, causing sound issues.
- Computer-related causes
A broken sound card on your Windows or Mac computer can cause YouTube audio to not work.
There are several different solutions that you can use to fix YouTube sound problem. Start with what you consider the most likely solutions to your problem. So here are some possible solutions:
situs slot gacor 2021
Regenerative medicine Stem Cell Training
debt support service
catch a cheater
Solution 1: Update Adobe Flash Player
Often the problem arises that updates of the Adobe Flashplayer lead to sound problems with Youtube. To find out if that’s the reason, try uninstalling recent updates to see if that fixes your problem. It is also likely that Adobe Flash Player is out of date or damaged. So update it if you haven’t done any updates.
Solution 2: check the volume settings
Make sure your device’s sound settings are ok. The loudspeakers can only be set very low, muted or muted in the volume mixer.
Solution 3: update or reinstall your web browser
It is important to have an up-to-date web browser to avoid sound problems. Although web browsers are usually updated automatically, you can also check for updates manually.
Solution 4: check the computer sound card
You should also check your Windows or Mac computer to see if the sound card is possibly defective. You can play local video files in your Windows Media Player or other websites. If the videos play without sound, there may be a problem with the sound card.
full form list
Part 2. How to Solve the Problem!
It can be really frustrating when the audio doesn’t work on a video. This problem occurs a lot on YouTube. To check what the problem is, you can try playing other videos.
If these are played with sound, this means that it is due to the specific video without sound and not to YouTube in general. However, if all videos play with no sound, then it is a more general problem. Fortunately, there are several possible solutions to this common YouTube problem. Here are some solutions to fix the missing sound on YouTube:
Best cell phone tracker apps
best phone tracker app
Video Game Cheats
data recovery service
website design sydney
Boiler repairs in Reading
YouTube solution 1: enable sound for YouTube
If you can’t hear any sound while playing YouTube videos, don’t panic. This could be because the volume settings are incorrect. So follow the steps below to enable the sound for YouTube:
- Look for the speaker icon at the bottom of your YouTube video.
- If this is crossed out, it means that the sound is muted. So just click on the icon to activate the sound.
- As soon as you move the mouse over the symbol, a volume control appears. Move the slider to increase the volume.
YouTube solution 2: reinstall Adobe Flash Player
You can stream video and audio on YouTube using Adobe Flash Player. This free software runs as a plug-in in most web browsers such as Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, but it is also supported on mobile devices. The latest versions of the software are available on Mac and Windows.
toronto car rental
nft games android
If the audio is not working on YouTube, it could be due to a corruption in the version of Adobe Flash Player. You will therefore have to reinstall it. That’s how it works:
- First check whether your Adobe Flash Player is running on the latest version. If not, uninstall the version of Adobe Flash Player you are currently using.
- You can manually download the latest version of Adobe Flash Player from Adobe’s official website.
- Install Adobe Flash Player. Then check if the problem with the sound is resolved.
Video Solution 1: Repair Videos with No Sound
Sometimes you may hear the sound but not see the video. This is because the file is corrupted. So, you need to use professional recovery software to fix such videos. You can use the Wondershare Video Repair software. The program works really well and has an intuitive user interface.
In a matter of minutes, you can use it to repair videos that have lost sound due to corruption. The tool repairs damaged videos and supports repair of various formats including MOV, M2TS, MP4, MKV, and 3GP file formats. The steps below show how to fix a video with no sound:
Step 1: add the video with no sound
Install and download the Wondershare Video Repair software. You can add the corrupted video by clicking the Add button or the Add Video option and starting the repair.
Once you’ve added the corrupted video, the user interface will show you the information contained in the video, such as: B. File name, file size and file path.
Step 2: Repair the damaged video
After uploading the video to the repair tool, you can proceed by clicking Repair in the right corner of the window.
The software uses quick fix to fix the errors in your damaged video.
Step 3: Preview the Recovered Video
With Wondershare video repair software, you can preview the repaired video files.
If you can hear the sound now, the repair process was successful. In this case, press the OK button to save the video.
Step 4: advanced repair
If the video was not repaired as you expected, you should use the Advanced Repair option. This mode is suitable for severely damaged video files.
So, click Advanced Repair to add a sample video.
A sample video is a file that was created on the same device and is in the same format as the damaged video file. The advanced repair mode uses the details derived from the sample video file to repair the damaged video.
Step 5: Save the repaired video
When the advanced repair finishes the repairing process, you can preview the repaired video.
When you are satisfied with the result, click either Save or Save All to save the repaired video anywhere you want.
Video solution 2: check the sound systems
Once you’ve muted a video, the next videos will also play silently. So check your device’s volume settings to see if the speakers are muted or very low.
- Right-click the speaker icon in the system tray.
- Select the volume mixer in the menu.
- Various sliders are displayed in the volume mixer. Make sure your device and browser are not muted.
- On Google Chrome or other web browsers, make sure the slider is not down.
Computer solution 1: check your computer’s sound card
It is also possible that YouTube is not playing any sound because the sound card is defective. Hence, you should try to update the card driver. These simple steps will help you solve the sound problem:
- Press Windows Key + R. Then type “devmgmt.msc” and click OK to open Device Manager.
- Find the sound, video, and game controllers. You can click the arrow sign to expand it.
- Right-click the audio device and click Activate Device.
- If you see a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark on the listed devices, there is a problem with that device.
- Right-click the device and choose Update Driver Software.
- Select the Automatically check for updated driver software option. Once the update is complete, you can restart your computer and see if the YouTube sound issue has been resolved.
Computer solution 2: run Windows troubleshooter
Windows has built-in troubleshooting that can diagnose several computer problems and fix them automatically. Here’s how you can use a troubleshooter:
- Press the Windows Icon and R to bring up the Run dialog.
- Then enter Control Panel and click OK.
- Go to the search area and look for troubleshooting settings. Click on the first search result there.
Computer solution 3: uninstall incompatible extensions
Another possible cause of no sound on YouTube videos is incompatible extensions in your browser. To uninstall these extensions, do the following:
- Enter Incognito Mode to see if there are any error messages.
- If you don’t see any error messages, there are likely problems with the extensions on your browser.
- In such cases, removing the faulty extension can fix the problem.
Browser solution 1: use a different web browser
Problems with your current browser can also mean that you no longer hear anything on YouTube. The browser then prevents YouTube videos from playing audio. To solve the problem for Firefox or Chrome, do the following:
- If you’re using Google Chrome, switch to Firefox or another web browser and play your video.
- If the YouTube videos play with sound in another browser, it means that the previous browser had problems.
- You can wait for updates to your browser or switch to the browser that the YouTube videos will work on without any problems.
Browser solution 2: clear caches and cookies
In most cases, caches and cookies in your browser can cause some YouTube videos to have no sound. Therefore, you should clear the cache and cookies:
- For Google Chrome, start the web browser and click the menu icon.
- Go to Settings and click on Advanced. In the Privacy & Security option, click Clear browsing data.
- On the Advanced tab, select All Time to mark browsing history, cookies and other site data, cached images and files, and site settings.
- Finally, click on the Clear Data option.
Part 3. How to Watch Videos with No Sound Issues.
As you have seen, the problem is fairly common. Follow these tips to prevent the problem from occurring in the future:
- When you watch YouTube videos, make sure the external speakers are fine. You can also update the sound driver through your device’s Device Manager.
- You can also update your YouTube version. Keep in mind that an incorrect or outdated version of YouTube can affect the sound of YouTube videos.
- If you have no sound in the YouTube app, you should watch the videos in web browsers like Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Another way to watch YouTube videos is to download them to your computer. Make sure that the sound settings and the sound card are not having any problems.
- Also, always make sure that your sound is not accidentally muted. The speaker icon is on the left of your video window. Also use the YouTube volume control to make sure the video is not set too low.
If you have faced this problem, I hope that one of the solutions mentioned was able to help you. Problems like this can be very frustrating. Fortunately, tools like Wondershare Video Repair software are available to help you repair broken videos. What is special about Wondershare video repair software is that it can repair broken or damaged YouTube videos in various video formats.
To explain further, we will look at what each of these roles entails. You can use firecoresecure service to make your property secure.
This is the website https://lsm99.blue
You need to hire a freelance web designer Singapore to get the best results.
We are one of the san Francisco staffing agencies in San Francisco.